Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goal 1 reached!

I don't know what happened. I was naughty the whole weekend...soda, buffet, chips, and then yesterday I went straight again. Guess what reached my first goal 175 lbs! I now weigh 173.8! In one day I lost 2.6 lbs (after gaining .7 lbs yesterday). Maybe I was backed up. Gross.

My skin is taking a turn for the worst. I live in Las Vegas and my skin is flaking off. I think it is due to the fact that I don't drink enough water or the fact that I stopped wearing makeup. Oh well.

I am going to Cali tonight which is an overnight trip, so I think I am going to do 2 Apple days since they are easy to carry. I might put an orange in the mix. I have realised when I improvise the diet, I end up paying for it. But fortunately I go back on it and all my sins are forgiven. Fun.

My husband says my rolls are going away :)

Here are my stats for today:

2 comments:

  1. Apple days are only for stalls. Not for gains (when cheating) or when you are having losses. You will most likely not get the results you want and it could cause you more stalls later. And you should never do 2 correction days in a row. You will not be getting any protein and will feel crappy.

    Congrats on the break thru loss!! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't gain any weight. I am going on apple days because I am on a road trip and all I brought were apples. My meat and veggies don't keep well in the sunlight and no refridgeration.

    ReplyDelete