Saturday, April 30, 2011

Phase 4 HCG: A stay-cation from dieting.

Phase 4 of the HCG diet feels like a stay-cation from dieting. I am super serious. I really don't feel like I am normal. I don't feel like zombie binging anymore. I have reconnected with my brain again. On Sunday, I am going on the Medifast diet during my vacation from HCG. Medifast is  pretty good. At first I was not ready for it, but I think I am now. After this I am going to do P90x. I know I keep on saying I will start that, but that program is grueling!

Love!

4 comments:

  1. are you skipping p3? I didn't think it was advisable to do less that 23 days? I want to do insanity but I am trying to get a buddy to do it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't skip Phase 3. I did it. I am on Phase 4.

    According the the overview the 15 day HCG diet has an average weight loss is 7-10 lb.

    Phase 1 = Days 1-2 LOADING DAYS:
    Phase 2 = Days 3-12
    Phase 3 = Days 13-15
    Phase 4 = 1 week for 15 day diet

    Good luck on insanity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have never seen this short course before generally P2 is 23 days P3 3 weeks and then P4.. I have heard that the time in P3 is needed to reset your hypothalamus so I am interested to see if the short round will work for you. I have a vacation coming up and would love to get another round in if something this short will work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phase 3 is going off the HCG drops/shots for 2-3 days but still keeping the VLCD, then Phase 4 is the maintenance phase.

    ReplyDelete