Thursday, May 5, 2011

Medifast: Day 2

I am slowing gaining weight from Medifast or to the fact that I am taking my medication again (Actos). My doctor said that i may gain as much as 20 lbs with Actos. I am going in for an exam on the 20th so I may go off this horrid medication. I think Metformin should work better. I have PCOS anyway, I should be taking that! I am 171 this afternoon. I cannot gain the weight I just lost. Perhaps my weight gain can also be due to the fact that I am on an 800-900 calorie diet opposed to the 400-500 calorie diet that I was on for HCG. Who knows. But if I get up to 175, I am going off of Medifast and going to something else!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder is it has to do with not doing full stabilization after HCG? To reset your hypothalamus you are supposed to do 30 days of no starch no sugar. But you are also supposed to do at least 23 days of the HCG so I dont really know with your shortened version? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete