Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 1a: Medifast Weigh In!

Hey all!

Today is my first real day of Medifast. I forgot to weigh myself when I woke up, so we are going to go with my body weight at lunch. Oh well, I guess it will look more impressive tomorrow.
(New diet, new BMI generator - I thought this one was cute!)
Medifast is a diet for diabetics like myself. I have to eat 5 Medifast meals ranging from 90 cal to 110 cals and 1 dinner with 7oz lean meat and a green vegetable serving.

Total weigh loss since the Feb 2011 = 25 lbs
Total weight loss since HCG diet's end = 0.9 lbs
Total weight loss on Medifast = 0.0 lbs

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with Medifast!! I've been doing it since Jan. 3rd and I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!! Your first week is the hardest, after that, it is smooth sailing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many pounds have you lost in the last 5 months?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've lost 55 pounds in 19 weeks. It is a little slower than some I know, but it has remained steady. :)

    ReplyDelete