Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 1: Medifast

Ok. It is Day 1 of Medifast. This time I think I will actually get it right. I am doing 25 days of Medifast. After day 25, I will wait for my period to end and I will start my second round of HCG. Score!

I have found out that trying to do too much at once was a plan for disaster. I am so glad i was able to lose 20+ lbs in 12 weeks with gym workouts THEN HCG Diet. I am getting back into the gym since my HCG diet is over. My vacation from dieting was great. I threw down! I think I may have gained 2 lbs or not, i weighed myself at the end of the day, so I will know once I get to sleep. It is about 2AM on May 4th, so really Day 1 hasn't really started for me--but I am soooooooooooooo jazzed!

I took my pics for the Gold's Gym Challenge and the gym manager was amazed that I was able to lose 20+ lbs in 12 weeks. My only regret was not losing more! Oh well.

In the next 25 days, I plan to lose 10-12 lbs. with Medifast and exercising. It is hard to do both, I am usually successful with one or the other...but let's try it! Let's see if I can be 160 lbs by June 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment