Sunday, December 4, 2011

I am back!

Hey y'all I am back! I have just spent the last couple of months in Italy and France. Turns out I lost a lot of fat there, but ever since I got back I have gained a couple of pounds back...like 10! But then again, Europe was super fun!

Oh well. In the beginning of the year I was 195lbs. I am now a steady 175lbs. I don't watch my diet because I don't have to anymore. What the HCG diet let me do is unlearn SOME of my bad habits and reset my normal eating habits.

Here is what I wrote in my old "About Me" section in January:
 

"I am 195 lbs. I have been dieting since I left the Gold's gym weigh in! My goal is 104 lbs in 3 months, but I am willing to settle for 150 lbs!"

Although I was not able to loose 104lbs in 3 months, or even a year. I was able to lose 20lbs since the beginning of the year and 35lbs in total permanently. I can't believe what has happened in the past year and some months but it is nice to know it was better than achieving nothing.

I think I am going to go back on the HCG diet for 6 weeks and see if I can lose some more weight. I have a hanging skin on my arms and belly, but before I go into plastic surgery to tighten my skin, I would like to lose more. That is IF I chose surgery. I don't like going under the knife, but I might have to.

I think my goals should be more realiztic this time around. Let's say 35lbs in 3 months.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment